Isnin, 10 Mei 2010

Everything goes wrong today

In a hurry I hang all the clothes, because my class will start early in the morning, 7.40. It's 7.33 when I got out from the house, just walking cause it will take only a few minutes to punch in. 7.38, I pressed the thumb nail to the machine's sensor. In a hurry again I took the movie "Racing Stripes' from Shaza's table. When I arrived at the class, there was already a teacher inside. I knocked on the door..."Kal, I'm sorry, is it your class right now", aiman said, "teacher the SCOPE class will be at 8.20.", "Oo...is it?, "I'm sorry Kal". Then I went to the lab to play the movie. O..No, it didn't work because the the computer in the lab didn't support DVD. I went to the library to book for the show room. Unfortunately, the showroom has been booked by other teacher. No other way to think of, I went home to take my Laptop. I brought it to the computer lab...got all the cables plugged, then alhamdulillah, it works...it's 8.20, I went to alnilam's class, there was no one...Aiman said the class will start at 8.20 am..where are all the students?...I took a glance at the time table paste on the class board...O...it's 9.00 o'clock..

I continue doing a few tasks...then at 9.00 I went to the class and told the class that todays acticvity is watching movie entitled 'Racing stripes' and they are going to present the summary of the story.The class ended at 10.20. O...my next class will be at 10.40. I went to the class and there was a teacher inside..O..no again I made a mistake...it's because I didn't have the timetable with me..it's in the 'folio' which I've submitted to the principle yesterday.Maybe it will start at 11.20...the teacher is still there. When will the class start..At last I went to the principle's room, take the 'folio' and it's 12.00 o'clock. My class will start at 12.00 o'clock...I feel so tired today....the class will end at 1.20 and I 'm rushing again to fetch my 3 children at the school which took abaout 20-25 minutes for me to drive there...

1 ulasan:

  1. moral of the story....

    buat la fotocopy banyak2 jadual kak na tu...kan hari tu dah pesan...tu la tak ikut nasihat kawan...kan dah letih....i had made 4 copies...1 in folio, 1 in front of me when i'm facing the laptop, 1 always on my table....another one, at home......baru la tak kelam kabusssss....ehehehhehehe

    BalasPadam